We are here to help
Book your valuation todayValue my Property
Great letting agent who i was with for over 4 years and would definitely recommend.
- C Johnston, Tenant (October 2021)
We rented with Moores for two years and always had support and speedy response if ever there was an issue. The property was lovely and Moores always ensured we were updated if an inspection or viewing was happening. Really great service after many years of not having great estate agents they made a massive difference. Thank you!
- Stephanie Robinson, tenant (October 2021)
Thank you so much for the help and support you and everyone else at Moores has given me for the last 7 years that I’ve been in the property. I’ve had a lot of very terrible experience with letting agents before and have honestly been surprised at how easy and efficient everything has been. I’m hoping to purchase my own property soon and so would likely look to rent that out post-purchase. In the event that I do, I’ll definitely be coming to Moores to manage the process for me.
- Ms D, tenant (October 2021)
This apartment has been absolutely brilliant to live in for me and my daughters. Moores have provided an outstanding service when ever there has been any issues, so thank you to you and the team.
- Mr B, who has been a tenant of a Moores managed property in Moortown for the past 3 years (September 2021)
Thank you once again for all your support with the sale of our home. Your recommendation for local solicitor has also contributed to relieving much of the stress that could have been. We were really impressed by the diligent pre vetting of any prospective purchasers which definitely help us making swift decision to support the eventual buyer… which we now realise is not always the case for some estate agents which leads to time wasted on unnecessary viewings.
- Mr & Mrs N, sellers (September 2021)
We would like to thank everyone at Moores for being responsive and timely in resolving any issues we’ve had during our tenancy. Moores is the best letting agents I have used in Leeds and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to others.
- Miss S & Mr W, tenants (September 2021)
I have been using Moores, and specifically Karl for a number of years now and have always had a positive experience with my property being let easily and quickly. Everyone I speak to at their office is on the ball and as a team they offer great communication and support. I wish all my other experiences with estate agents were as good as this!
- Alex Carter, Landlord (September 2021)
We also wanted to say a massive thank you to the team at Moores, you’ve all been brilliant getting us moved in and everything sorted!
- Mr M, tenant (September 2021)
It has been a good few years. I’ve always been impressed by the management service that yourself and Moores have provided.
- Mr A Falls, an existing Landlord client since 2018 (August 2021)
Thank you so much for the message and all of your assistance over the 9 years of renting out Bankfield Gardens with you. I have many friends who rent houses out all over the UK who complain non-stop about letting agents they use and their many foibles. They’ll ask me if we have the same issues and I’ll always reply no!! You, Gemma, Michael D and big boss Michael M, treat me, our family and the property with the care and attention of being an extension of the Moore’s family. I have absolutely no doubt they’re like that as employers too given the incredible tenure you all have with the company. We rent a house out in Sheffield and will continue to seek opportunities to purchase and rent more houses out, our biggest issue will genuinely be that we’re unlikely to find a Moores anywhere in the country. We’d like to thank you and also for you to note that we rented through Moores for our very first house together on Ellis Terrace back in 2005 and have used you since, only breaking to live in the house we just sold with you. It really is the end of an era and houses will be bought and sold but we’d like to thank you for the care and attention you’ve shown us and our relationship with you all. God bless you all.
- Mr Harrison, a landlord and seller, sent this kind email to our Director Angie after we completed the sale of their Burley property (September 2021)
My partner and I rented with Moores for almost 2 years and we found them to be very professional and easy to deal with. Due to the pandemic situation we had to extend our 12mth contract on 2 separate occasions and each time they assisted us in finding an amicable agreement between ourselves and the landlord. A special mention must go to their maintenence team – we only required their services on 3 occasions but one of those times was Christmas Eve and they still attended & fixed the problem. Overall it was a pleasant experience renting with them and I would definitely recommend their services.
- Darren Browne, a tenant in one of our Kirkstall properties (August 2021)
It’s been a pleasure having Moores manage and sell the property for me. I’m a little sad to see the place go, my first house, but the right thing to do for us as a family now. Thank you again and all your team for making rental and sale really easy.
- Mr Barker, whose Headingley property we have let and managed since 2006! We then sold Mr Barker's property for above the guide price.
I knew my gut and head instinct to choose Moores was the right one – to my mind you are head and shoulders above any other firm I have come into contact with over my whole Headingley house-search. Very grateful to you for everything.
- Miss T, a landlord who chose to let her property through Moores after being impressed with our Sales Team (August 2021)
Angie and the team are on it. We were first time landlords and Angie walked us through all the steps helpfully. We got helpful updates about little works that needed doing (broken shower unit, new light switch etc) and they sorted it all out for us. More expensive than others for sure but if you want a premium service, I’d recommend them.
- Mr Blandford, whose Meanwood property we let and managed for one year, while he lived abroad (August 2021)
I’d also like to thank everyone I’ve dealt with at Moore’s for being so helpful during my stay. Any property issues I’ve had have been sorted straight away, communication has been fantastic and all staff have been always friendly and professional. Everything has just been really easy. I’ll be sure to recommend Moore’s to people I know when they’re moving.
- Mr Desjardins rented with Moores for 1 year in Headingley (August 2021)
We wanted to say how much we have enjoyed working with Moores and the process of selling our house was made very easy by your team. We have obviously had exposure to other firms in the house hunting process and have always compared them to Moores and felt like the service, customer experience and knowledge shown by Moores has always been the best. We would and have recommended Moores to people, and would use you again in the future!
- Mr Clay & Mrs Heaven sold their Burley home through Moores (August 2021)
“We would like to thank both Moores and the Landlord for our stay at Bridgewater court, we have loved living in the flat and we’re sure that future tenants will be very happy here.”
- Miss Sharpe and Mr Magi, tenants (July 2021)
Thank you so much for wrapping it all up so quickly and efficiently!! It was a great idea to get the cleaners and gardeners in they did a great job. Yes it will be odd not to be renting property through Moores anymore and i really appreciate your enthusiasm, professionalism, clear head when a problem occurs and your knowledge of the market and the issues.
- We let and managed Mrs Scrase's Headingley house for 12 years, before acting as her estate agent in the sale of the property (July 2021)
Thank you for all your help over the years, which made our job as long distance landlords so much easier.
-Mr and Mrs Ardron, who chose Moores to let and manage their property for the past 10 years. The sale of the property has just completed through Moores, too (July 2021)
Thank you so so much for all your and your team’s hard work over the years. It really has made living outside the country that much easier, always knowing Moores had everything under control was a weight off my mind.
- Mr Earl, Moores have let and managed Mr Earl's Burley property since 2012, before acting as his selling agents in the sale of the property (July 2021)
You and the rest of the team have been incredible over the years. Living abroad with a property can be stressful but I have always felt I have had full faith that you have been looking after it far better than I could have done myself.
-Mr Lee, Moores have managed his Burley property for the past 9 years. We have just completed on the sale of the property, too (July 2021)
Just wanted to pop you an email to say thank you for everything Moores have done. In particular, I would like to express gratitude for Karl. In what has been an incredible stressful and difficult month he has been kind, competent and professional. Especially when tired folk like myself show up 5 minutes before closing to drop off keys and Karl went above and beyond to accommodate. Karl also was brilliant during the viewing process for our rented accommodation working collaboratively to arrange slots around our busy work schedule. He has been fantastic through the whole process.
-Hannah has recently vacated a Moores managed property in Hyde Park, where she has enjoyed a 4 year tenancy (July 2021)
Thank you for all your involvement in the property and to everyone at Moores that has contributed to its management and securing of fantastic tenants and the renewal of the contract year on year. At times like this it is definitely helping me to know it is one less thing I need to think about.
-R Todd, whose Meanwood property Moores have managed for the past 5 years. Her tenants have just renewed for another year (June 2021)
“Thank you so much, we have really enjoyed living on Monk Bridge Drive for the last 8 years and we have found your team so helpful, always resolving any issues we’ve had super quickly and professionally.”
Our tenants, Joanna and Mark, emailed these kind words to our Director Angie after completing the purchase of their first home (June 2021)
Thanks for all your help with the sale, Moores service from everyone has been excellent throughout.
- One of our Headingley landlords sent these kind words to the team after we completed the sale of her property.
I can’t recommend Moores highly enough. Every single member of staff that we have dealt with has been knowledgable, friendly and really proactive. Thank goodness we chose an agent who have supported us so well through such a stressful time. Please don’t hesitate to use a smaller, local agent – you won’t regret it.
- Jo Morrison's, the seller of a Burley property we sold above the guide price (March 2021)
I rented with Moores for three years and they were brilliant for the whole process, from signing contracts to returning my deposit in full and promptly with no issue. Angie was fantastic throughout – a real asset to the team. A great family-run company, I can’t recommend enough.
- Lorna Upton wrote this 5* Google review after being a tenant with Moores for three years (April 2021)
I’ve just left a Moores managed property after ten years renting there and I have always found them very professional. I liked the regular inspections, and maintenance always dealt with any issues quickly, even non-urgent ones. Communication was excellent, I’ve always been very happy with the service. I was sorry to leave.
- Hergerbabe Atkins gave us this Google review after renting with Moores for 10 years! (March 2021)
This is in addition to my review of three years ago. Having rented from Moores for slightly more than that period I can only say that every aspect of their service and that of the company’s personnel was outstanding. I strongly recommend them as highly capable, efficient and friendly.
- Roy Wood left a 5* Google review after renting a Moores property for over three years! (February 2021)
Friendly and efficient service from Moores with my recent property purchase, in particular excellent communication from Charlie in response to all of my queries.
- Abi Connor's 5* Google review (February 2021)
We bought our house 15 years ago from Moores then we used them as our letting agent.
Once we decided to sell we had Kristy as our agent she was fantastic the best agent we have worked with (we’ve bought and sold 3 properties this year). Excellent communication even when there was much to report. Can’t thank her enough
- Michelle Watson left this 5* Google review after buying, letting and selling her property with Moores (February 2021)
From the moment I walked into Moores offices in 2017 to enquire about apartment rentals, until moving from Leeds in late 2020, I was impressed by the friendliness, professionalism and efficiency of the company’s staff. All viewings, lease management, required repairs and the eventual departure process were handled quickly, competently and fairly. I cannot recommend Moores strongly enough – a wholly positive experience.
– Dr Wood, tenant in Headingley for over 2.5 years (January 2021)
We’re very grateful to you for all your support and patience. You are an incredibly diligent and customer focused professional and I wanted to thank you personally.
– Mr W sent this lovely email to our Sales Negotiator Kristy, after we completed the sale of their home (January 2021)
My experience with Moores has been excellent. Kristy has been my point of contact and has gone out of her way to keep me informed on the progress. Thank you so much.
- Shahzad Hussain's 5* Google review (November 2020)
We have very much appreciated your professionalism and support in what has been a rather stressful process. You must have some sort of zen power as I assume we were not the only rather nervous clients you were having at the same time!
– Sellers of a three bedroom house in Headingley sent this email to Director Michael Davies after he finalised the sale of their property in excess of the asking price (November 2020)
I’ve been lucky enough to find a lovely home with a good landlord and agency and I’ve had a great 10 years here. How that amount of time went by I dont know! It is the end of an era certainly. My experience with Moores has been very positive and I thank you all at the office for being a pleasure to deal with as a tenant. I will certainly consider Moores in the future for any services and would recommend you to anyone looking for an agency to rent with.
– Tenant, Miss W, emailed this testimonial to our Director Angie (November 2020)
Gemma and all the staff at Moores are very helpful. I recommend this agency. With Gemma and the new procedure the maintenance service is significantly improved. Last December we had an issue with the kitchen tap that has been solved in one day thanks to their prompt response and their excellent partners.
Mr R sent these kind words to our Sales Negotiator, Charlie, after we finalised the sale of his property in Burley (November 2020)
Kristy, thank you so much for all that you have done in getting the purchase over the line and as mentioned on Friday you have really set a standard of excellence in your service and overall performance. Its staff like yourself that make companies great and Moores are very lucky to have you! Michael, I remember the first time you came to value a couple of my houses and you were honest and to the point, I always hoped to work with your firm and it has been a privilege.
– Mr Hussain emailed these kind words to us after we completed on the sale of his property (November 2020)
I can quite honestly say that Moores have been superb from start to finish!
– Mr R, sent these kind words to our Sales Negotiator, Charlie, after we finalised the sale of his property in Burley (November 2020)
We bought our house through Moores and had a fantastic experience with the team, especially Michael. He was a brilliant communicator and kept us informed at every turn, ensuring the smooth purchase of our lovely home. Thank you!
- Freya Stockford' 5* Google review (October 2020)
Thank you so much for all the hard work you did to ensure we got this house – we absolutely adore it… We really enjoyed working with you!
– Buyers, Ms S & Mr F wrote this kind feedback in an email to Director Michael Davies after they purchased their new Headingley Property (October 2020)
My partner and I rented with Moores for 4 years, and we’ve never wanted to change: they are so kind and professional, always responding to any problem or query promptly, politely and efficiently. You can tell they work hard to ensure the best service, even in more complicated situations. They’ve always taken good care of us, and made sure the property was taken care of too.
– Ms A wrote this 5 star Google review after leaving their rented property in Burley (October 2020)
With all your help and advice, I can now relax and enjoy living in my new home. I am really very grateful for all the work, you did on my behalf, to bring about the completion of the sale.
– Ms S emailed Director Michael Davies to thank him after we completed the sale of her Far Headingley house and sold her a new home in the same area. (October 2020)
I wanted to thank you for so quickly obtaining an agreed sale with Ms K whom you contacted immediately when the property was placed on the market in June. She had evidently missed out on buying the flat next door, when you sold that earlier this year. In fact, you were so quick and effective, no other prospective purchaser got a chance to cross the threshold and view the place! Completion could have been a little less tardy but that was outside our control and basically driven by the purchaser’s time scales and wishes. I also wanted to express my gratitude to you, as a senior person within your organisation, for the work and effort of your colleague Kristy Marsden, who took the case over from you on her return from furlough. She represents your company very well and reflects a pleasant, friendly but nevertheless Professional image.
– Mr G D emailed Co-Director Michael Davies to thank him after we completed on the sale of his West Park flat (September 2020)
Excellent recent service from Moores. Definitely felt that they care about the people as well as the property and that really mattered with our sale. Couldn’t have picked better. Thank you.
– Ms J wrote this 5* Google review after we sold her 4 bedroom property in Headingley (September 2020)
From the moment I contacted them to the completion date of my flat sale Moores have been responsive, friendly and professional. Kristy was always a phone call away and helped with any questions. Would recommend.
- Ms K wrote this 5* Google review after we sold her 1 bedroom property in Hyde Park (September 2020)
Moores have managed my portfolio of properties in Leeds and the surrounding area for more than 10 years. Everyone I have dealt with in Moores, whether sales, rentals or maintenance is courteous, efficient, ultra professional and a pleasure to deal with.
- Mr P Fearn, a long-standing landlord client sent us this testimonial after we managed a refurbishment in his Headingley property (September 2020)
Very helpful and lovely staff members!
- Ms Emily Kate Crawford wrote this 5* Google review after letting a Moores property in Burley (September 2020)
We will move to Reading, so we won’t be renting with Moores anymore, but we wished to thank you all at Moores for what you’ve done for us in the past few years, it’s really been a delight.
– Mr Faganini & Ms Amodeo, who emailed feedback to the Moores rental team after deciding to vacate a property in Burley that we manage for the landlord (September 2020)
Just wanted to say we’re really impressed with the organisation and management from everyone at Moores and the welcome pack with all the information and instructions, it’s been very professional and refreshing so thank you! 🙂
– Miss R Knox, who emailed this feedback to the Moores rental team after recently moving into a Moores managed property in Burley (August 2020)
Thanks to all at Moores for providing me with an excellent experience during my tenancy.
- Anon, who emailed this feedback to the rentals team after vacating his Moores managed property in Headingley (July 2020)
Great friendly staff, especially Luke, Karl, Frances, and Oneeka who I had a chance to communicate with…
- Mr M Rezaei, a tenant who recently moved into a Moores managed property in Meanwood, left this 5* review about our team on Google (May 2020)
I’ve worked with Moores since 2015. They are always professional. Just before the lockdown they had started looking for new tenants for me. Viewings had to stop, but during the lockdown they kept me up to date on their organisation and they were straight there to find tenants once things had eased. Proactive and friendly throughout.
- Ms Spencer, Landlord of a property in West Park which is now let to professional tenants following the lifting of lockdown for estate agents (May 2020)
Thanks for all your help Kristy. You’ve been absolutely fantastic, and will certainly recommend.
- Mr R Jupp, who emailed these comments to Sales Negotiator Kristy Marsden after choosing Moores to sell his Kirkstall investment property. The sale has recently completed (April 2020)
Staff are all excellent and very quick to respond to any issues that arise, large or small. Would definitely recommend.
- Mr D Leach, who has left us this 5* review on Google based on his experience of being a landlord client (March 2020)
Moores Estate Agents are attentive and responsive and offer reliable service with a smooth experience. We are grateful for the support and service they provided us and strongly recommend them to any prospective tenants.
- Miss B Balan, who has left us this 5* review on Google after enjoying her tenancy in a Moores managed property in Headingley (February 2020)
I want to thank you and the rest of the staff at Moores who I’ve dealt with. You’ve made the whole renting process very easy for me, and answered any questions I had big or small. It meant I could relax while I was away knowing my house was being taken care of well.
- Miss P, whose Meanwood property Moores have fully managed for the past 9 months (February 2020)
Just sold a flat in Leeds and wanted to say that if it was not for Rachel Abbott, the sale of this flat would not have happened. She was absolutely fantastic in keeping me informed and resolving all the issues that arose with the buyer and the solicitors. She was very responsive to all my phone calls and emails and ensured the sale went through. She is definitely an asset to her company!
- Mr A Ahmad, who has left this 5* Google review for Moores following the completion of the sale of his flat in Hyde Park (February 2020)
Moores Estate Agents have provided an exceptional service and have exceeded beyond any of my expectations. Highly recommended.
- Mr T Gooneratne, who has recently left Moores this 5* review on Google after vacating his Headingley rental property (January 2020)
We recently sold our house through Moores and have nothing but praise for the work of Kristy and the team. We were managing the sale from abroad but that wasn’t a problem for them. Great (and cheerful!) professionalism and communication throughout the process. Thank you so much for everything you did for us to ensure the sale went through.
- Mr M Bridges, who chose Moores to sell his Meanwood property. The sale has just completed (January 2020)
Been a few months since we sold our home through Moores but they were great from start to finish, making it as simple as possible along the way. Kristy was our sales negotiator and she was always easy to get hold of if needed and offered good advice during some tricky moments. Would definitely use again in future and highly recommend them. Thanks!
- Mr D Croft, who chose Moores to sell his Kirkstall property in 2019 (December 2019)
I am a tenant at one of the Moores Estate Agents properties called Nordic Hotel. The agent and people working for it quite responsive and considerate. I am specifically thankful to the maintenance department people, the Property Maintenance Co-ordinator Gemma Hornsby and Ali. Because when we need them for any issues in the building, they are not only responding quickly but also acting quickly to sort the issue out. So, thanks for everything guys!
- Anon, who is a tenant in a Moores managed property in Hyde Park but left us this 5* review on Google based on the service they have received from the maintenance team (December 2019)
I have used Moores for a number of years for sourcing tenants and organising the check in and check out process. Always very efficient and a great team to work with. They have also organised repairs at short notice cost effectively. Would recommend.
- Mrs A Hadfield, who has left us this 5* review on Google after choosing Moores as her letting agent on a Let Only basis for the last few years (December 2019)
My wife and I had been living in one of Moores rented properties for just over 8 years and from start to finish, Moores were fantastic. We never had any major issues and any problems (general wear and tear on the property) were promptly dealt with and resolved.
The service, professionalism and friendliness of the staff was always top notch. It was great dealing with actual “people” rather than a nameless corporation or huge faceless chains that I’ve dealt with before. I would go with Moores again in a heartbeat should the opportunity arise.
- Mr John W, who left this 5* review on Google after enjoying an 8 year tenancy in a Moores managed property in Headingley (November 2019)
Sold house for me – great service and integrity. Big thanks to Kristy and Michael.
- Mr G Thomas, who left us this 5* Google review after the sale of his property in Oakwood completed (October 2019)
We had an excellent time during our tenancy and yourself and Moores provided us with everything we needed, so thank you again.
- Mr A Bond, who sent this email to Angie Wright after enjoying a 12 month tenancy in a Moores managed property in Headingley (October 2019)
Thank you for all of your help during our tenancy and after. Moores is by far the most on the ball estate agency I’ve ever rented with, and all of your support with repairs, maintenance and just general queries was very appreciated.
- Miss E Muir, who has just vacated a Moores managed property in Kirkstall. We took over the management of the property part way through the tenancy (September 2019)
I want to say how much I have enjoyed living at this property and to thank you and the entire team at Moores for your superb service.
- Mr G McLean, who emailed this comment to our Rentals Team after enjoying a 6 month tenancy in a Moores managed property (September 2019)
Based on the maintenance service we received, Moores were 5 stars. Our query was dealt with quickly and efficiently by Oneeka who provided us with a prompt response and managed our expectations of when the repair would be inspected / completed.
- Miss A Simpson, who left us this 5* Google review following the service she received from our maintenance team in her Moores managed rental property (August 2019)
Please pass on our thanks to the whole team as we’ve had a lovely time renting with Moores and staying in the house. All issues reported were dealt with promptly, efficiently and professionally, which has helped make our stay and time enjoyable.
- Mr C Matthews, who sent this feedback to our Rentals Team after enjoying a 3 year tenancy at a Moores managed property in Kirkstall (August 2019)
Moores recently helped with the sale and purchase of our old and new house respectively and I’d highly recommend them. The service and support we’ve have over the past few months have helped take lots of the stress out of moving house!
- Mr M Ritchie, who left us this 5* review on Google after recently selling and purchasing property through Moores (August 2019)
We have lived in a let and managed property by Moores for nearly 4 years now, Oneeka is our property manager, she is well organised and always quick to respond, we’ve had ongoing issues with our property and she has always been proactive in helping us live more comfortably. The company as a whole are organised and pleasant to work with.
- Miss E Raw, who left us this 5* review on Google following the service she has received from Oneeka Clarke, Property Maintenance Co-ordinator (August 2019)
I have been so pleased with the service I’ve received from the Moores sales team in the last few months. Kristy in particular has been absolutely fantastic at keeping me in the loop with progress. Everyone I’ve spoken to in the organisation has been super quick and efficient with responses, and I couldn’t be happier with my choice of estate agent to sell my property. Would very highly recommend these guys to anyone looking to sell in and around the Leeds area. In my opinion they are extremely good value for the level of service you receive and the staff are all professionals with expert knowledge on how to manage a house sale effectively.
- Miss A Anthony, who chose Moores to sell her property in Burley (July 2019)
Thanks for your help with everything! I’m really impressed with how swiftly you and your team were able to find tenants. And the whole process has been wonderfully smooth.
- Mr B Clayton, whose Burley property Moores let within 6 days (June 2019)
Thanks a million for your update Michael, it’s very much appreciated. Yes, we’re very pleased to have completed today… again it’s thanks to your team.
- Mrs E Broughton, who emailed these comments to Associate Partner Michael Davies after the sale on their house completed within 8 weeks of the offer being accepted (June 2019)
Thank you again for all of your help and for being such a brilliant letting agency to me over the past few years.
- Miss V Pickup, who emailed this feedback to the team after enjoying a four year tenancy at a property in West Park (May 2019)
Thank you once again for your excellent services. I always feel much better after speaking or communicating with you.
- Mrs H Mallela, who emailed this comment to Angie Wright following a re-visit to her Meanwood property (April 2019)
Thank you very much for all your help with the property over the years.
- Miss H Pickett, who emailed us this ‘thank you’ comment after receiving confirmation that the sale of her property in Kirkstall had just completed. We sold the property for her after managing it for over 14 years (April 2019)
An excellent service selling my wife’s house in Horsforth. All the Moores team, and especially Michael and Rachel, were great from the start always keeping us informed on progress. Thank you.
- Mr D Syers, who left us this 5* Google review recently following the sale of his wife’s house in Horsforth (March 2019)
Had a very easy and straightforward experience renting through Moores, Izabela has been outstanding throughout the entire process and is always happy to help! Fully recommend this estate agent to everyone!
- Mr C Robinson, who has left us this 5* review on Google. He has just moved into a Moores managed property in Burley (March 2019)
I would like to thank the Moores team especially Kristy and Lucy for all their expertise along the way with selling my father’s house in Leeds 5. They were both very informative and professional at all times, keeping us well updated from the start of the sale to completion. Thank you.
- Mrs L Landau, who has left us this 5* review on Google following the sale of her fathers house in Kirkstall (March 2019)
Five star rating for the excellent service of Kristy and her team. Definitely made the processing stage as smooth as possible for making sure both sides of the sale is updated and informed. Massive thank you.
- Miss J Tibayan, who left us this 5* review on Google after the completion of their property purchase in Kirkstall (March 2019)
Moores prompt efficient service when things cropped up was much valued.
- Ms T Syed, who has just vacated a Moores managed property in Moortown after enjoying an 8 year tenancy (March 2019)
We have appreciated your help and quick responses in the short time we have been with you – despite it being brief, we feel that your service has been the best we have had from a letting agents during the 9 years that we have rented in Leeds.
- Miss L Chesson, who has just vacated a property in West Park which Moores took over the management of in November 2018 (February 2019)
Best and easiest rental experience I’ve ever had!
- Mr T Moore, who has just vacated his Meanwood rental property after enjoying a three year tenancy (February 2019)
Thank you to all at Moores both for your handling of the sale of Stanmore Crescent, and for our 6 month temporary rental of Montgomery Avenue. If we ever have need of an estate agent’s services again we will definitely contact you.
- Mr & Mrs Errington, who have both sold and rented properties through Moores in the last six months (January 2019)
Recently sold a house through Moores who found a buyer quickly and negotiated an impressive price. There was a very protracted process with solicitors and Moores were there every step of the way helping to keep the solicitors on course and complete the sales process.
- Mr A Gorrie, who has recently left us this 5* review on Google following the sale of his Meanwood property. The house sale has completed (January 2019)
Thanks to you and the landlord once again for being so great year after year.
- Miss L Taylor, who emailed this feedback to the Moores team after renewing her tenancy at her Meanwood property for another year (January 2019)
I recently used Moores to sell a property and the service was excellent from start to finish. They are professional, efficient and competitively priced. Lucy was friendly and helpful and she kept me regularly informed and updated. I would have no hesitation in recommending Moores as a good and reliable estate agent.
- Mrs J Walford, who left us this 5* review on Google after choosing Moores to sell her property in Far Headingley. The sale has now completed (December 2018)
Thank you so much for all your hard work and expertise Angie and the “Moores Team”. If only all agents came near to your standards!
- Mrs H Mallela, who uses Moores Let Only Plus service for her Kirkstall investment property (November 2018)
I recently purchased a property though Moores (Lucy Relins) and was extremely impressed with the level of service, communication, knowledge & support from both Lucy & Kristy (Marsden). There were challenges along the way and I always felt they had both the vendor and my interests in mind. It was very reassuring and felt as though we were pulling together and not being pressured. I’ll look forward and hope to work with them again in the near future.
- Mr A Parkes, who left us this 5* review on Google after he completed on his purchase of a property in Headingley (November 2018)
Thank you for your prompt response to all my questions! Thank you for your assistance and forbearance over the years.
- Mrs E Thompson, who put this note on an email to Rentals Manager Angie Wright following the renewal of a tenancy at the property we manage for her in Kirkstall (November 2018)
Just wanted to say thank you for you and your team’s hard work in getting the tenants all moved in, was much appreciated.
- Miss B Edgar, who has just used Moores Let Only Plus service for her rental property in Headingley (October 2018)
Moores let and managed my property for over 10 years and I can’t fault them. They have now sold the property for me and again, they were fantastic. The team are professional, efficient and have great customer service, I can’t recommend them enough.
- Mrs R Edwards, who has recently left us this 5* Google review. We have managed her Headingley flat since 2007 and then sold it for her this year. The sale has just completed (October 2018)
Thanks for your assistance over the years. Professional and knowledgeable!
- Mr P Robson, whose Headingley investment property Moores has managed since 2010 (October 2018)
Moores Estate Agents have looked after our property in Leeds for many years managing everything in a thoroughly professional and excellent way, with attention to detail, and first class communication as issues came up and were resolved. Could not be more pleased with their service.
- Mr R Tonks, who left us this 5* Google Review after we successfully managed his property in Burley for the past 8 years (September 2018)
I must say that all of the staff I have dealt with at Moores have been wonderful, helpful, friendly and professional… I would recommend you to anyone looking to rent a home.
- Mr P Spurr, a tenant in a city centre apartment that Moores manage (September 2018)
The service I received from Moores estate agents was excellent!! Rachel in particular. She recommended me a good solicitor that was reasonably priced. Communication was excellent and I was always kept informed and kept up to date with the whole purchase process. I would highly recommend Moores for buying or selling a property and I would look forward to using them again in the future.
- Mr M Mir, who left us this 5* Google Review once his purchase had completed (September 2018)
Thank you so much for having us it has been an absolute pleasure.
- Mr D Wilson, who has just vacated a Moores managed property in Meanwood, after enjoying a two year tenancy (September 2018)
Thanks for your help and professionalism throughout the year, it was much appreciated.
- Mr S Bratby, who has just vacated a Moores managed property in Headingley after enjoying a 12 month tenancy (September 2018)
Thanks for all your help. You’ve been great as usual.
- Miss C Sweeney, who emailed her thanks following our assistance in the change over of tenancies at the property we manage for her in Kirkstall (September 2018)
It’s been great working with you… excellent service I have received over the years. Will definitely recommend you!
- Ms J Anderson, whose Burley property we have managed for 15+ years (August 2018)
I’d like to thank all at Moores for their services over the last 12 months.
- Miss B Wilson, who has just vacated a Moores managed property in Meanwood (August 2018)
The service from Moores has been brilliant and my landlord has been exceptional.
- Miss S Scarlett, who will soon be vacating her Moores managed property in Headingley (July 2018)
Many thanks for all your help with the sale of our Kirkstall property. I know you all worked very hard and I was especially grateful to Rachel for all her efforts and Michael who gave me very sensible advice from the outset.
- Ms J Gordon, the sale of her Kirkstall property has recently completed (July 2018)
Very trustworthy agency! It was my very first time with a letting agency and I was a little bit sceptical at the beginning. Never had a problem instead. People within always helped me with my needs and the level of communication was transparent and clear. Warmly recommended if you looking for a property in Leeds.
- Mr D Sorbera, who left us this 5* review on Google after enjoying a 6 month tenancy in a Moores managed property (July 2018)
I enjoyed staying with Moores and will definitely recommend to anybody I know.
- Ms F Zhang, who has just vacated a Moores managed property (July 2018)
My partner and I have both been very impressed with the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff at Moores. We’ll definitely use you again if (when) we move back North!
- Mr N Williams, who has just given notice on his Kirkstall property which is managed by Moores (July 2018)
Thanks for all your help and efforts in bringing the property to market again. You and Gemma have been excellent.
- Mr A Harrison, who sent this email to Angie following our Rentals Team arranging and overseeing works at his Burley property (June 2018)
I’m grateful for the excellent service Moores has provided to me over the course of this year.
- Mr B Karemba, who has just given notice to vacate his Hyde Park rental property after enjoying a 12 month tenancy (June 2018)
I have let a house with Moores since September last year. Would highly recommend, the service is professional and hassle-free.
- Mr D Carden, whose property in Burley Moores manage (June 2018)
We have used Moores as our selling agent several times and have always found Michael and the team to be professional, friendly and efficient. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend their services to anyone.
- Mrs C Taylor, who has sold properties through Moores Estate Agents in recent years (June 2018)
I have used Moores to let 2 flats in Leeds for over 20 years and I haven’t had any issues whatsoever. Service is prompt, and communications are clear and concise. I thoroughly recommend their service to Landlords.
- Mr M Clark, who left us this review on Google recently. We have looked after his Leeds investment properties for over 20 years (June 2018)
I would like to leave a note of appreciation for the excellent service provided by your agency throughout this almost 4 years of tenancy, I will continue to recommend your company to anyone who might be looking for properties and I’m grateful for all the help and assistance provided by your team.
- Miss C Simoes, who has been a tenant in a Moores managed property for the past 4 years (June 2018)
The past two years have been great, with you, Karl, Moores and the landlord all playing a very important role in making it successful and stress-free.
- Miss E Gropelli, who sent this email to Angie Wright giving her notice after enjoying a two year tenancy with Moores (May 2018)
Had the pleasure of a long tenancy with Moores as agents. They always offered us a professional and personalised service – and were on hand to help if we had issues (e.g. door handle falling off whilst someone was stuck in a room – with their dinner on the other side… on a Sunday night). Can’t fault their customer service – just wish we didn’t have to leave! Would definitely recommend. Thanks Mark, Angie and co.
- Miss B Phillips, who left us this lovely Google review after vacating a property in Meanwood which we manage for the landlord (May 2018)
Just a note to say over the time Moores have managed my properties I have had a very high level of renewals, with very happy tenants staying for 7, 3, 2 years at a time. This I feel is an excellent reflection on firstly your team selecting the right tenant to match the property, the professional and efficient way they are managed throughout their time there and the confidence the tenants have both in landlord and agent if a problem were to occur.
- Mrs C Scrase, who emailed the above comments to Michael Davies, Associate Partner. We manage her investment properties across Leeds (May 2018)
My family and I just finished our lease through Moores recently and I thought I would share what a great experience it was. Not only were they professional and thorough but they were also very accommodating in the every day personal side of things. I’d like to thank Angie and Taylor for always being there and helping us out along the way. You are all fantastic and are running a well oiled machine. I’ve had my fair share of interactions with bad business companies but I have not one bad thing to say about Moores and would recommend them to anyone!
- Mrs T Sumner, who has just vacated a Moores managed property in Moortown (April 2018)
I am so glad I contacted Moores when looking for someone to sell my mums house. I was confident from the start that they would get a good price and I was definitely not disappointed! All the staff were professional but also very friendly and the personal touches they added to their service have been much appreciated.
- Mrs C Fox, the sale of her Mum’s house in Roundhay has just completed (April 2018)
I appreciate all your assistance in managing the property and keeping it tenanted. Didn’t realise it had been 10 years!
- Mr E Tuplin, whose Headingley flat we have agreed a sale on after 10 years in our management (February 2018)
Enjoyed a 2 and a half year tenancy with Moores, and never had any trouble from them. Communication was good, and they were quick to respond to any issues that arose with the property. A breath of fresh air compared to the student letting agents I’ve dealt with before and since!
- Mr B O’Dwyer, who was a tenant in a property in Headingley which was managed by Moores (February 2018)
Moores have been my managing agents for several years. They manage my properties in Leeds and its surrounding districts. They have a first class team. Everyone I have dealt with at the agency – whether in letting, sales, maintenance and accounts – is knowledgeable, always courteous and above-all professional. They are and they always have been a pleasure to deal with.
- Mr P Fearn, whose property portfolio we have been looking after since 2005 (February 2018)
Thank you and to all your colleagues for looking after my flat and for keeping me up dated on a regular basis.
- Mr P Tyers, who emailed Angie this feedback. We have been managing his city centre flat since May 2008 (January 2018)
I’m really pleased! Great work from the sales team to get it agreed so quickly!
- Mr M Doherty, whose Headingley property Moores have just sold after managing a tenancy there for him for two years (January 2018)
Letting through Moores has been remarkably stress-free and straightforward.
- Mr S Wyman
Thanks for your help so far. We were tempted by the low cost of online estate agents, but you do get what you pay for and we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend you to anyone looking to move.
- A recent comment sent via email from one of our clients (December 2017)
I would just like to thank all at Moores for their very professional service in the sale of our property. We were very pleased with all aspects of dealing with you.
- Mr R Allcroft
Thanks for explaining Angie. Really appreciated… Thank you for both of your time and effort to get everything sorted.
- Mr M Bolland, whose tenants have just moved in to his Kirkstall property (November 2017)
Thank you for providing such an excellent service regarding the hot water boiler issue which was handled in a professional and courteous manner. Whilst writing I would also mention that the contractors that were used also provided an excellent and courteous service.
- Mr T Rashid, a tenant in a property managed by Moores in Kirkstall (November 2017)
I have to put on record Gemma, that your input into the insurance claims has been invaluable. You have dealt with both in such a professional and diligent way. The end result has been remarkable.
- Mr P Fearn, a long-standing landlord client of Moores who has been impressed with the work of our Maintenance Team (November 2017)
Having lived in Leeds since 2006 I have done the rounds of LS4, 5 and 6 and can honestly say Moores are the best agents and property management company I have come across so far. They are always there, even on a Sunday, which is a major positive, they’re prompt and friendly on the phone and in person. Would be my first choice as a tenant or landlord.
- Mr S Halston, who has just vacated a flat Moores manage in Headingley (October 2017)
Sold my flat through Moores. They found the perfect buyer which meant the sale was quick and easy. Staff were all very helpful and kept me informed throughout the process. Would definitely use again.
- Mr S McCormack, who chose Moores to sell his flat in Headingley. The sale has just completed (October 2017)
Purchased a house through Moores. It all went smoothly. Louise Garner was friendly, courteous, patient and very helpful.
- Dr. N Arielli, who has just purchased a property in Headingley through Moores (September 2017)
Many thanks for your help with managing the flat, I have been very happy with it.
- Dr R Batt, whose Headingley flat Moores have managed for the last five years (September 2017)
Wow what fantastic work you have done, well done!
- Miss R Tottie, whose property Moores let on the first viewing, within 48 hours of being on the market (August 2017)
We bought a house through Moores, and whilst it was quite an intense process (lots of people at the open house, deadlines for sealed bids etc) they were very supportive and professional throughout. Louise has continued to be helpful since we moved in, providing recommendations for local tradespeople etc. Overall, we’ve been impressed with the service, love the house and – if we were to move again – would be happy to use Moores.
- Mr T Parsons, who has just purchased a property in Headingley through Moores (August 2017)
I look forward to working with you and Moores. You were excellent and thorough yesterday!
- Miss N Parpia, who emailed Angie Wright with instructions to manage her Weetwood property (July 2017)
The help from you and your team has always been fantastic and we would happily recommend you to anyone else thinking of letting. Your careful attention has always given us peace of mind. Thanks again.
- Mr & Mrs S Hoyle, whose Meanwood property Moores have managed since 2007, before selling it for them this summer. The sale has just completed (July 2017)
I would like to thank you and your team for all the help you have given us in reaching a fast and successful conclusion. We have really appreciated the way that you kept us fully informed about what was going on at every stage of the purchase and made the whole experience relatively stress free! You have been professional, paid attention to details and above all been approachable and friendly through out. I would strongly recommend your agency to family and friends.
- Mrs S Wright, whose purchase of a house in Headingley has just completed (July 2017)
First of all let me use this opportunity to express my profound appreciation on behalf of myself and my family to the entire crew at Moores Estate Agents (including the property owner and all contractors) that have made our tenancy a resounding success. It has been a very great experience.
- Mrs A Ihimoyan, who is vacating a Moores managed property in Kirkstall (June 2017)
Just a note to say thanks again to the lettings team – and it is very much a team – for a successful let, turning around time and re-let, all done as usual calmly, efficiently and pleasantly. It is reassuring to me that any of the team led so amazingly by Angie are always so enthusiastic and positive.
- Mrs C Scrase, whose Citispace apartment Moores have just found tenants for. We also manage the property (June 2017)
Very impressed by this company. Friendly and genuinely helpful staff. Very reasonable, flexible and professional. Would use again certainly.
- Mr T Fletcher, a tenant who has just vacated a Moores managed property in West Park (May 2017)
I have recently sold a flat through Moores. Declan was extremely helpful and the overall level of service the agency offered was excellent.
- Mr N Hewitt, whose Meanwood property Moores has just sold (May 2017)
Moores have been looking after the residential side of our property business in Leeds City Centre, Roundhay, Hyde Park, University and Headingley areas of Leeds since the downturn of the economy in 2008. I turned to Michael Moore to act as managing agent at that time due to his professional, ambitious attitude and good reputation knowing he and his excellent staff can look after a business with a considerable turnover. It was the best business decision of my 40 year career in property. His management company not only make a better bottom line profit than I did but importantly do it with equal attention and fairness to landlord and tenant alike. We used to run our business priding ourselves in looking after our tenants and I especially wanted someone who would continue this. Moores certainly have consistently come up to the plate in every way! Occupancy rates have been almost the impossible 100% for the last 6 months and overall over 95%. Rent arrears are nil, this with nearing 200 tenants! On a personal note my wife and I can now go on holiday without a care in the world, or mobile phone! And stress is a word of the past! These facts and statistics are only possible with the best managing agents anywhere.
- Mr M Emery, whose property portfolio Moores have managed since 2008 (April 2017)
Just finished renting with Moores. As my first time renting a property solely on my own the whole experience was made really easy by Mark who went out of his way to help me. He was extremely helpful with advice and easily contactable so the whole process was quick and efficient. Definitely the best estate agents I’ve used in Leeds, one of the few letting agents that work with you instead of against you, would thoroughly recommend.
- Miss F Parry, who has just vacated a property managed by Moores (March 2017)
Had a great 5 years renting with Moores. Always quick to respond and resolve things. Very quick to return deposit once I’d left. Would highly recommend!
- Miss K Garrick, who has just vacated a flat fully managed by Moores (March 2017)
Dear Louise, I just wanted to say thank you so much for your supremely professional handling of this matter. From coming back to me with a buyer some months after the property was withdrawn to your intelligent and helpful assistance during the legal process, where you got the pressure just right, your manner and ability was a cut above what I’ve experienced in the past from sales consultants. Many thanks also to Michael for his expert and friendly help on many occasions over the years in relation to this property, much appreciated. Very best wishes to you both.
- Mr M Russell, whose development of 8 investment flats in Headingley has just been sold by Moores (February 2017)
Thanks again for all your help and for sticking with it! Please also pass on my thanks to Declan & Louise.
- Mr S Smith, whose property in Burley has just been sold by Moores, after two previous sales had failed to complete (February 2017)
Many thanks for your prompt response, it was of great help and presented in a well structured format which obviously took some of your valuable time. The background research, logical reasoning, and thorough explanation of the current market is the mark of a true professional for which we thank you. We will have no hesitation to follow your advice at the appropriate time, and equally so we will “spread the good word” to all we know about Moores who really are more than an estate agent. We will ask you to act on our behalf when we put the house on the market. Once again many thanks.
- Mr & Mrs D Canning, long standing clients of ours, who recently asked for their rental property to be valued for sale by Michael Moore (February 2017)
May I take this opportunity to thank you for all your efforts and prompt attention to queries to help this property sale go through. I have been impressed by the service received.
- Mrs S Crompton, who has just purchased a property through Moores (February 2017)
This is a quick note to thank you for the superb effort selling my property. From your initial valuation, dealing with Anya at instruction, for viewings offers and negotiation through Declan chasing and progressing the sale. The service was EXCELLENT, I could not have asked for more. Thank you again to you and your team.
- Mr R Robinson, whose Headingley property has just completed (January 2017)
Previously rented my house out for 12 years with Moores. Always very helpful and proactive. Have now just sold my house with Moores. Although the house took a while to sell Moores, and especially Declan Bullock, were always extremely helpful and efficient. I recommend them.
- Mr A Booth, whose Headingley property Moores have just completed on after managing it for 12 years (December 2016)
Thank you for your help throughout the process. It was my pleasure renting with Moores. You guys were always proactive in helping and dealing with issues. I can say you are one of the best estate agents I know.
- Mr R Masina, a tenant who has just moved out of a flat at The Cricketers, Kirkstall – managed by Moores (December 2016)
Thank you so much for coordinating this tenancy with minimal stress for me and with maximum professionalism. I have felt informed and confident in the process of securing a tenant and am pleased that all my Leeds properties are now with Moores.
- Mrs C Scrase, who has been a landlord client of Moores since 2009 (November 2016)
Had a great experience with Moores Estate Agents. Initially with applying to rent the property two and a half years ago, it was an easy and painless process, any requests I made were handled quickly and efficiently as were any issues during the tenancy (although this wasn’t required very often as the flat was kept to a high standard by them). Leaving the tenancy was a bit unexpected due to my personal circumstances but again Moores were great, very understanding and really helped me out in a time of need. The vacating process was handled well and my bond was returned swiftly. Would definitely use again in the future if needed. Special mention to Angie who was great while I was moving out answering my many emails and moving things along quickly which was a huge help to me.
– Miss L Fearon, who has just vacated a property in Kirkstall managed by Moores (November 2016)
Great group of people who have made our move so easy and have been really helpful throughout the whole process.
– Miss L Bethell, who has just moved into a Moores managed property in Headingley (November 2016)
Thanks very much for your help with everything whilst we were tenants, and afterwards. Moores have been a lot more professional than prior agents we’ve dealt with.
- Mr L Hawksworth, who has just vacated a Moores managed house in Burley (November 2016)
Karl has been so helpful in getting our tenancy application sorted swiftly and stress free!
– Miss J Murphy, who has just moved into a Moores managed property in Headingley (October 2016)
I just wanted to thank you all so much for all your service throughout the years. Angie and the team in Rentals have been fantastic and I cannot thank you enough for being so hard working keeping me informed. Louise and Anya and the Sales team secured a fast and efficient service in the sale of our property which has been a huge relief to us. The Maintenance team were always great and jobs were carried out quickly and efficiently. All in all you’ve been FANTASTIC and I thank you so much. You’ve clearly got a great team and I wish you continued success in the future. Thanks again and our very best regards.
- Mr & Mrs K Torkington, whose house in Headingley Moores managed for 4 years before selling it for them earlier this month (September 2016)
I just wanted to say thank you to Gemma and the team for all their help looking after this property over the last few years. Your help in particular has been extremely valuable. I will definitely recommend your services to others if the opportunity arises. All the best for the future.
- Mr A Brian, whose Headingley flat we just sold, having let and managed it for 7 years (August 2016)
I recently rented my place out with Moores. From start to finish Moores provided an outstanding service. Everyone I dealt with were lovely and extremely helpful throughout the whole process. I feel sure my place is in good hands and in particular Mark has been a delight to work with liaising between myself and prospective tenants at the point of viewings, then when my tenants were found and even since they have moved in where necessary. Good work guys! Will recommend you to anyone.
- Ms M Bruce, whose property in Scarcroft Moores have let and now manage (August 2016)
Thanks for your email, that’s genuinely fantastic news, we’re really happy they’re looking after it and wanting to make it their own home. We hope the little changes we’ve made make it more appealing to them too. Really appreciate your time and assistance in monitoring the property too. It’s a job that probably goes under the radar on the most part, so I’ve copied in Michael Davies just so he knows what a good job you do, not only of inspecting the property but keeping us informed and the tenants happy too.
- Mr A Harrison, whose property in Burley was recently inspected by our dedicated Property Inspector (July 2016)
We’re really pleased with the outcome – thanks for your hard work on this Angie, we really do appreciate it.
- Mr A Duggan, whose house in Meanwood is managed by Moores. His comments refer to the results of an end of tenancy dispute which Moores dealt with via TDS (July 2016)
I would like to thank you and everyone at Moores for the excellent service you have provided during my time in Grove House Court.
- Miss M Moulding, who is moving out of a Moores managed flat in Oakwood (July 2016)
What an amazing estate agency. Professional, efficient and really friendly. Throughout the whole renting process they made everything stress free and were a pleasure to deal with. Both the landlord and Moores made our little rented house feel like a home. A big shout out to Angie too, you’ve been an absolute hero! Thank you again for being a great estate agency.
Miss M Slack, who has just moved out of a Moores managed house in Burley (July 2016)
Great news about the contract renewal, really very happy with that. Thanks for your team’s ongoing work; genuinely great news, thank you.
Mr A Harrison, whose house in Burley is managed by Moores (June 2016)
Thank you again for your professionalism throughout our tenancy.
Mr A Waller, a tenant who has just moved out of a Moores managed house in Headingley (June 2016)
I’ve used Moores to manage my rented flat for the last 3 years. They have been reliable, trustworthy and extremely efficient when it comes to any issues my tenants have experienced and also at ensuring that any change over has happened without a gap in rent! I would recommend them to any landlord as the level of service I’ve received has been excellent.
Mr L Allen, whose Chapel Allerton property Moores manage (May 2016)
I would like to express my thanks for the excellent service that I have had from Moores over the last couple of months whilst selling my Mother’s house. You all helped to make the process of selling very easy. I will certainly be spreading good words about Moores!
– J Gregson, whose Headingley property was recently sold by Moores (May 2016)
I was new to the whole ‘property letting game’ and felt nervous and apprehensive about letting out my home. The guys at Moores took all the stress and pressure away. They found me a great tenant, sorted out all the legal stuff and made the whole process hassle free. I would definitely rate and recommend for the future.
Miss A Thompson, whose home in Meanwood Moores rented (May 2016)
We rented a flat in Headingley through Moores and for the two years of our tenancy they were fantastic. If there was ever an issue with the property they were very efficient in rectifying things over and above expectations, even when contacted out of hours. All admin during the application process was dealt with quickly with minimum fuss and at the end of the tenancy we received our full bond back following an inspection. They were professional throughout and although we have now purchased a property, if we were ever in the position where we had to rent again I wouldn’t hesitate in using Moores and I would happily recommend their services to anyone.
Mr J Scott, who rented a managed property in Headingley through Moores (April 2016)
Highly recommend! I recently sold a property through Moores and have nothing but good things to say about them. From Michael coming to value it- he was friendly, polite, professional, helpful. Fees were very competitive and he wasn’t pushy at all. Such a good first impression that I cancelled 2 other valuations I had arranged with other estate agents, and I’m glad I did. From start to finish the whole team were brilliant. I dealt mainly with Louise who was great and helpful throughout. The house sold within about 2 months from going on the market- 3 weeks from accepting the offer to completion, can’t ask for much more than that! I got what I wanted for it and the sale went through smoothly. As I say, nothing but praise for the team at Moores- a massive Thank you again and all the best for the future. Keep up the good work!
Mr J Hoy, who sold his Headingley property through Moores (April 2016)
Thank you so much for your help over the years in keeping the flat rented for us. Will keep you in mind for future years. Thanks again, Tonia
Mrs A Clifton, a longstanding landlord client whose Weetwood property we are now selling (April 2016)
The end of an era, I’d had the house since 1994, hard to believe how long that actually is! Thanks for your service over the years, it will be strange not having you (or it!) any more. All the best for the future too. Regards, Vicki
Mrs A V L Harris, a long standing landlord who has just sold the Kirkstall property we’ve managed, for many years, through Moores (April 2016)