Property Maintenance Co-Ordinator
Hours of Work:
10am to 2pm Monday to Friday.
22 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata)
Operation of the Rentals side of the Company with a view to increasing revenue.
Provide support to our growing maintenance team consisting of two full time co-ordinators and one full time property inspector.
Complete maintenance admin including safety certs, planning applications and inspection reports.
Update landlords and tenants with progress reports on open maintenance jobs
Prepare quotations for larger improvement works
Update notes and chase updates which are logged on our maintenance portal Fixflo
On occasion provide additional support to the rentals team (and maybe the sales team) for negotiations and viewings.
Ensure each repair is dealt with appropriately, referring to Landlords where applicable, and creating works orders on the company’s computerised system FixFlo.
Instructing and liaising with contractors, where applicable, to ensure repairs are undertaken as efficiently as possible.
Liaising with tenants to provide repair updates as necessary.
Ensuring the highest standard of customer service is upheld at all times, including ‘after repair tenant liaison’.
Deal with general enquiries in the office.
Assisting the maintenance team with admin tasks to ensure smooth running of the department.
Well organised, task/results driven
Windows computer experience (Windows 10 preferred). MS Office essential.
Experience of using Fixflo system
Experience of switchboard phones (use of Samsung phone system ideal)
Experience of the property industry
A car is required for this role, as some maintenance works will need inspecting before invoices are authorised. Mileage is paid at 45p per complete mile if tasks are undertaken using candidates own car. Candidate must arrange own business insurance.
£12,500 per annum, pro rate, working out at £12 per hour.
Sales Negotiator (Full Time)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday plus 1 in 3 weekends as part of a rota with 2 full days off in lieu the following week.
You will be responsible for looking after a portfolio of property sales from start to finish; advising on marketing, undertaking viewings, generating offers, negotiating sales, instructing solicitors and managing the sale through to successful exchange of contracts and completion.
Based in the estate agency reception area of our office you will also meet and greet our existing as well as potential clients and buyers – and anyone else calling into our busy office or contacting us via phone/email – therefore you must project an excellent first impression as you will be expected to win new business from these contacts.
Experience of working in a similar position is essential. The ideal candidate will be someone with energy and enthusiasm, someone who is very well presented and articulate and with excellent communication skills. You must enjoy meeting and talking to new people, be competent on the telephone and proficient with a computer, extremely well organised and able to prioritise, as well as be able to multi-task in what is a very busy professional office environment.
You must have your own car (business mileage paid at 45p per complete mile).
Salary dependent upon your experience and skills. We want the best person for the job!
Apply with your CV to our Director, Michael Davies at [email protected]
To be the most trusted estate agent in north Leeds, never compromising our client’s interests
To be an estate agency that people are proud to work for and be associated with and to change people’s perception of estate agents
Our Values and Reputation
- We want our employees to develop their full potential
- Provide career opportunities or pathways to careers for those employees who show initiative and high performance
- Provide inspirational leadership
- Set high moral and ethical standards for employees to follow
- To treat everyone with respect and dignity
- Deal with people in a straightforward and open manner and to encourage loyalty through openness and honesty
- Never compromise our integrity
- Seek to be respected by our employees, customers, peers and suppliers for the way we manage our resources and payments
Our Standards of Excellence
- Conduct our business with sincerity and professionalism
- Apply expert knowledge at all times
- Honour our promises and commitments
- Always operate ethically
- Differentiate ourselves from competitors
- Ensure the highest standard of presentation by our employees both personally and in our documents and marketing
- Achieve the best possible results for our clients
- Ensure compliance with legislation
- Use innovative technology whilst upholding traditional values
We are “Moore than an estate agent…”