Sales Negotiator (Full Time)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday plus 1 in 3 weekends as part of a rota with 2 full days off in lieu the following week.
You will be responsible for looking after a portfolio of property sales from start to finish; advising on marketing, undertaking viewings, generating offers, negotiating sales, instructing solicitors and managing the sale through to successful exchange of contracts and completion.
Based in the estate agency reception area of our office you will also meet and greet our existing as well as potential clients and buyers – and anyone else calling into our busy office or contacting us via phone/email – therefore you must project an excellent first impression as you will be expected to win new business from these contacts.
Experience of working in a similar position is essential. The ideal candidate will be someone with energy and enthusiasm, someone who is very well presented and articulate and with excellent communication skills. You must enjoy meeting and talking to new people, be competent on the telephone and proficient with a computer, extremely well organised and able to prioritise, as well as be able to multi-task in what is a very busy professional office environment.
You must have your own car (business mileage paid at 45p per complete mile).
Salary dependent upon your experience and skills. We want the best person for the job!
Apply with your CV to our Director, Michael Davies at [email protected]
To be the most trusted estate agent in north Leeds, never compromising our client’s interests
To be an estate agency that people are proud to work for and be associated with and to change people’s perception of estate agents
Our Values and Reputation
- We want our employees to develop their full potential
- Provide career opportunities or pathways to careers for those employees who show initiative and high performance
- Provide inspirational leadership
- Set high moral and ethical standards for employees to follow
- To treat everyone with respect and dignity
- Deal with people in a straightforward and open manner and to encourage loyalty through openness and honesty
- Never compromise our integrity
- Seek to be respected by our employees, customers, peers and suppliers for the way we manage our resources and payments
Our Standards of Excellence
- Conduct our business with sincerity and professionalism
- Apply expert knowledge at all times
- Honour our promises and commitments
- Always operate ethically
- Differentiate ourselves from competitors
- Ensure the highest standard of presentation by our employees both personally and in our documents and marketing
- Achieve the best possible results for our clients
- Ensure compliance with legislation
- Use innovative technology whilst upholding traditional values
We are “Moore than an estate agent…”